If you are looking to control your organization's use of the public cloud, Enstratius is the solution.
Enstratius™ allows you to manage your use of the public clouds and delivers valuable extra capabilities over the raw cloud consoles to ensure your IT policies and procedures are met.
Our cloud management platform provides the controls you need if you are:
- Looking to deploy in-house applications that are a great fit for cloud infrastructure.
- Building or migrating a commercial SaaS application to the cloud
- Concerned about "rogue" use of the public cloud that is not in compliance with company security and governance policies
Enstratius gives you that "single pane of glass" to put you in full control of your cloud platforms by including the following:
- Unified user interface for control of any public cloud resource
- Unique, patent-pending key management system that keeps keys and credentials outside the public cloud. This protects you from an unwitting subpoena or malicious action
- Auto-scaling, auto-recovery, automated back-ups, and automated encryption on any public cloud
- Full management of security, access controls, logging and financial budgets across multiple public clouds
- Full API access for integration into existing directory service, incident management, service catalog and general systems management tools
- SAML 2.0, multi-factor, OpenID or strong password options for authentication
We support all major public and private cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services, AT&T Synaptic Storage, Bluelock, CloudCentral, Cloudscaling OCS, Citrix CloudStack, CloudSigma, Eucalyptus, GoGrid, Google, HP Cloud Services, Joyent Cloud, OpSource, OpenStack, Rackspace, ServerExpress, Tata InstaCompute, Terremark, VMware, and Windows Azure.