If you are a government agency migrating services to the cloud to reduce infrastructure costs and increase flexibility, the Enstratius cloud management platform can help you meet these goals.
With Enstratius™, you can provision, manage, control, and monitor cloud infrastructure resources across your public or private clouds. Our patent-pending security architecture allows you to extend your IT policies and budget controls into the cloud.
- Unified user interface for control of any public cloud resource
- Unique, patent-pending key management system that keeps keys and credentials outside the public cloud
- Auto-scaling, auto-recovery, automated back-ups, automated encryption on any public cloud
- Full management of security, access controls, logging and financial budgets across multiple public and private clouds
- Full API access for integration into existing directory service, incident management, service catalog and general systems management tools
- SAML 2.0, multi-factor, OpenID or strong password options for authentication
By working with partners such as SAIC, Enstratius also has a complete suite of services including cloud management strategy and security assessments. Our recent Press Release highlights how Enstratius and SAIC are working together to help commercial and federal agencies plan, deploy and manage their applications and infrastructure for their public or private clouds.
Enstratius supports all leading public and private clouds including Amazon Web Services, AT&T Synaptic Storage, Citrix CloudStack, CloudSigma, EMC Atmos, Eucalyptus, Google Storage, GoGrid, OpenStack, Rackspace, ServerExpress, Terremark, VMware and Windows Azure.
To learn more about Enstratius Government Cloud Management Solutions, please contact us.