Delivering Enterprise Cloud Governance, Automation and Independence
Enstratius™ is a cloud infrastructure management solution for deploying and managing enterprise-class applications in public, private and hybrid clouds. Where cloud services software (i.e. Eucalyptus, Joyent and Citrix CloudStack) target the delivery of cloud as a service, Enstratius is focused on the consumption of one or more cloud services from a single, consistent management platform.
Think of Enstratius as the enterprise console to the world of cloud computing.
For the enterprise, managing multiple teams delivering tens or hundreds of applications to the cloud requires consistent governance and automation, as well as the independence to choose the clouds and operations tools that meet business needs.
We address these needs with a broad set of management capabilities:
- Key Management and Encryption – Our patent-pending security architecture holds all cloud credentials outside the cloud provider with automated encryption
- Access Controls – Granular, fully customizable role-based security provides the right level of control for your development, QA, business or partner teams
- Automation – Automate the recovery, backup and scaling of your cloud infrastructure to meet demand and match your service level requirements, using your configuration management tools, such as Chef and Puppet
- Financial Controls – Track and manage costs by customer or project by assigning billing codes with hard and soft spending caps
- API – The Enstratius API allows you to extend, integrate or customize Enstratius for your specific requirements
- Private and Public Clouds – Manage your public, private or hybrid clouds with one unified management solution
- SaaS or On-Premise Option – Leverage Enstratius as a hosted software solution or deploy on-premise to meet your unique needs
Enstratius has been recognized with several awards during the past year for its innovative technology and contribution to advancing the cloud computing industry. This includes the 2011 CRN Emerging Technology Vendor Award and being named one of the Top 20 Coolest Cloud Platforms in 2012 by CRN. Enstratius was also identified as one of the Top Cloud Enablers Gaining Mind Share in 3Q 2011 by Ulitzer and was included in the 2012 OnDemand Top 20 Private Companies To Watch list.
Enstratius supports all leading public and private clouds including Amazon Web Services, AT&T Synaptic Storage, Bluelock, CloudCentral, Cloudscaling OCS, Citrix CloudStack, CloudSigma, EMC Atmos, Eucalyptus, GoGrid, Google Storage, HP Cloud Services, Joyent Cloud, OpenStack, OpSource, Rackspace, ServerExpress, Tata InstaCompute, Terremark, VMware and Windows Azure.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Enstratius serves hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Korea's largest telecom provider KT, SAIC, Predictix, and The Cloud Security Alliance.
For more information, contact us or call 612-746-3091.